Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sophomore year

At the sophomore meeting, before the school year even started, I felt completely lost. I had no idea how to get to some of my classes. By the end of the first week, I knew my way around and I couldn't believe how lost I had been. Now I wish the school campus was larger.

Compared to last year, my math and science classes are harder, but my Spanish class is easier. Another main difference is that I am driving now. As soon as my parents let me take the driving test, I can finally get my license, not that I have a car or anything....

The highlight of my year so far has probably been playing tennis and volleyball. This was my second year playing tennis, and I played much better this year. I played volleyball for the first time, and even though I have a lot of room to improve, I really enjoyed myself. My main sport is soccer though, and it is killing me that we haven't started yet! Last year, we were already conditioning by now.

In general, I think I like the High School more than the Junior High. This semester has gone by so quickly, yet it seems like a million things have happened.

No comments: